Hey there, it’s our KineMaster Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Exploring KineMaster, we found some of the most used features that people love, and then there a few drawbacks, or let’s say disadvantages. Here are some pros and cons of KineMaster.
- 4K clips supported
- Basic editing tools
- Chroma key
- Slow-motion and Fast-motion
- Audio editing tools
- Video color correction
- Blending modes
- Text editing
- Key animation and clip masking
- Import and export project files
- Replace media files in the timeline
- Lack of professional tools
- Watermark (Free version)
Should you use KineMaster?
After knowing the pros and cons of KineMaster, we might wanna go into detail. Should you use it? Actually, it’s a really great question and we already have the answer. KineMaster is a free application available for Android and iOS mobile devices. It’s pretty easy to use and has an intuitive user interface that makes this app user-friendly. It was released in 2017 and it’s been some years and the app is still alive and gettings updates. That’s why KineMaster Corporation is doing great work because there are lots of competitors today in mobile video editing.
For professional video editing, we might love to use PC software because that’s what they do. But when we talk about professional video editing on mobile devices, then you be like, what? Don’t worry because we have so many apps nowadays full of good features like slow-motion, chroma key, etc. KineMaster is one of them.
Should you buy KineMaster Subscription?
KineMaster subscription is set to $4.99/month or $39.99/year. This premium plan unlocks various features like no watermark on your videos and there are many advantages of buying a subscription because you will be able to access the Premium Asset Store. There you can find more than 2000+ transitions & effects, fancy text styles, soundtracks, and so many other features. So, it’s worth buying, if you love adding various effects to your videos. Especially, if you are on social media like Tik Tok or Instagram, you might wanna surprise your friends with special effects, then it’s a great option to buy the subscription. Unless you can go with the free version of KineMaster.
Info of KineMaster
To know all the details, you can read this information on KineMaster Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|Android Required||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||KineMaster Corporation|
Features of KineMaster
- An intuitive user interface that is easy to use.
- No watermark but only for premium users.
- 4K import & export is available.
- Basic editing tools like trim, crop, split, merge, etc.
- KineMaster Assets store includes so many beautiful transitions and effects.
- Beautiful font styles are available.
- Chroma key is enabled.
- Blend modes are available.
- Keyframe animation is fully supported.
- Color enhancer tool for doing correction in a video and image.
- Fast-motion and slow-motion for cool effects.
- Multi-layer editing saves a lot of time.
- Instant preview to view your edited video any time.
- Multi-track support for adding many tracks at once.
- Voice recording is available, so you don’t have to use another app.
- Direct sharing with friends on social media.
What’s New in v.5.0.2
- Import and export project files
- Replace media files in the timeline
- New home screen design
- Updated FAQ menu
Explained Features of KineMaster
KineMaster has lots of features and you should know them if you are willing to use this app for your video editing purpose on mobiles. Also, it’s one of the best parts of our KineMaster Review. So, let’s get started.
Intuitive User Interface
The most important part of an app is its UI and how users interact with it. KineMaster has a unique & simple user interface. Everything from importing videos to exporting features, adding animations, transitions, choosing different layers, using tools, adding texts, etc. everything is so simple. This is one of the best features according to us in our KineMaster Review.
Basic Editing Tools
KineMaster has all the tools that you need for basic editing. For example, you can crop, trim, merge, split, add multiple tracks, add multiple layers, import projects, share projects, replace media files in the timeline, change the size of the timeline, reverse a video, slow-motion a video, fast-forward a video, and many more tools are there.
Speaking of professional tools of KineMaster, we have chroma key, blend modes, keyframe animation, color adjustment, audio control & enhancer, and lots of other amazing tools. Yes, we are talking about mobile video editing, and still, there are so many great features we have in KineMaster. One of the most used professional tools in KineMaster is the Chroma key green screen tool. It’s used to remove the background and adding amazing effects.
KineMaster also has a premium subscription plan that gives you access to thousands of effects, transitions, fancy fonts, templates, 3D animations, GIF animations, stickers, emotes, hundreds of soundtracks, and so many more premium assets. There is no watermark in the premium version of KineMaster. So, if you want to use the free version of KineMaster, make sure you deal with the watermark. There are many ways to Remove KineMaster Watermark as well, for free, you can check that out too.
Things we Love in KineMaster
There are hundreds of mobile applications for video editing but from our KineMaster review, we would love to share things that love in this app. Check below these best features that you will definitely love.
- Because of the simple UI, it’s easy to use.
- Editing in the timeline is very simple.
- It just takes a few minutes to understand all the features of KineMaster.
- We can easily import a video and use basic editing tools.
- Merging a video is so smooth and lag-free.
- No watermark but you have to buy the premium subscription.
- Chroma key gives our videos a different look.
- Easily edit layers with keyframe animation.
- Color enhancer is so helpful when correcting colors in a video.
- We can use the inbuilt sound recorder to record our voice.
Installation Guide For KineMaster
KineMaster is easy to install. As it’s available on both App Store and Play Store, you can directly install it. But if you download this app from another source or a website, like from here, then you have to follow these simple steps.
- Once KineMaster is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- KineMaster Review
From this review, you can clearly see that KineMaster is a helpful app for mobile devices. You can use it for basic video editing as well as give your videos a professional look by adding transitions and effects. The app is tested on new-generation devices and there was no lag even on the highest quality supported, which is 4K 60FPS (frames-per-seconds). So, here is our honest review:
KineMaster is a great mobile application with lots of amazing features. It can be your daily editing app if you love editing videos and posting them on social media with transitions & effects.