Hey there, so you have made an amazing edited video with KineMaster and after spending a lot of your time on that video, you try to export it but why there is a watermark in it? For some people, it’s not a big issue but for the majority, it’s really a big issue. So, if you are looking for “How to Remove KineMaster Watermark”, you are at the right place. In this article, you can find out some really working ways to remove the watermark.
As we know, in mobile applications, we have lots of video editing apps and KineMaster is one of the best. Millions of people use it for their day-to-day editing work and whatnot. It’s because this app has a lot of advantages and features. That’s why it’s loved by millions. You can freely download KineMaster on Android and iOS devices. Even so many people are using this app on the PC using Emulators and the only reason is its simple UI. Let me tell you some of the best features of KineMaster.
Top Features of KineMaster
- 4K editing support available with 60 frames/seconds
- All the basic video editing tools such as trim, crop, merge, split, etc.
- Professional-level editing tools such as Chroma Key and Key Frame animation
- Speed control in videos (slow-motion and fast-forward)
- Color adjustment tools available
- Instantly preview your edited video
- Premium asset store with hundreds of transitions & effects
- A rich soundtrack library & supports custom music
- Hundreds of GIF animations, sticker, and font styles
- An inbuilt sound recorder for adding your own voice
- Direct sharing buttons for instant share
Ways to Remove KineMaster Watermark
After all these awesome features, there is only one thing that is pretty sad and people hate it. The watermark, we all want our videos to be unique and without any watermark. Some people know how to do it, some don’t. Removing a watermark is so simple, in my opinion. So, here are some of the working ways to Remove KineMaster Watermark.
- Purchasing the premium version (not quite a budget-friendly option)
- Using a modified version of the KineMaster app (mostly do it)
- Using other apps for removing watermark (a really nice way)
Purchasing the Premium version
To Remove KineMaster Watermark, we have the official option. We can purchase the premium version of this app. That will not only remove the watermark but also gonna unlock a lot of other features too including the premium features. But, not all can buy a premium version, so, it’s not so much of a budget-friendly idea. Well there, it’s okay if you don’t wish to, but you can check the premium features down here.
KineMaster Premium Pricing
To unlock some really important features, you can buy a subscription. It’s cheap and helps you to make videos without a watermark and you can use all the extra & special features in this app.
Monthly Subscription. $4.99.
Annual Subscription. $39.99.
Features of KineMaster Premium
- 4K 60FPS support
- No Watermark
- Premium Asset Library
- Thousands of 3D transitions
- GIF animations
- Fancy texts
- Soundtrack library
- Unlocked all features
Using a modified version of KineMaster App
This is the second working way to Remove KineMaster Watermark and it’s considered the best way to do that. There is a reason that we don’t need to do anything like purchasing, doing editing to remove watermark and other headaches. Check below all the details that can help you.
What is a modified version of KineMaster?
Modified in short known as Mod and we have lots of “KineMaster Mods” today. Unlike the official app, they are unique and special, and completely free. The biggest advantage of using a KineMaster Mod is that you can use all the premium features of the official app for free. It includes no watermark and has all the effects & video editing features. Here is the list of the most used KineMaster Modified versions.
- KineMaster Diamond
- KineMaster ProX
- KineMaster Mod APK
- KineMaster Lite
- KineMaster Gold
Features of KineMaster Modified versions
As we know there are many mods so, some features you may not find in all the mods but let’s talk about the top three that we have provided. They have all the features. So, let’s talk about them, and here’s the list.
- Premium subscription for free
- No watermark while exporting a video
- Access to the premium asset library for free
- Import & export 4K videos for free
- Chroma Key and Key Frame animation for free
- All basic & professional video-editing tools for free
- Safe & root-free modified versions
- No ads in the modified versions (for free)
Should we use KineMaster Mods?
Most people think that using KineMaster mods is not safe but most of them have never even used it. It’s simple if an application is from outside of Official App Stores, people don’t trust them easily. So, don’t worry about it. There are many unsafe mods that require a rooted device to install but not in the case of KineMaster Mods. Using KineMaster Modified versions is completely safe and a really good option if you wish to export without a watermark. You should definitely give it a try.
Using other Apps for Removing watermark
There is a third way to Remove KineMaster Watermark. It’s by using some apps. And as we know, most people use mobile devices to make videos and edit them, hence we have provided details of the two best apps to remove the watermark from your videos. If you use a PC to edit videos and looking for a way to remove the watermark, this guide will help you. Check out the following tools & apps.
- Crop & Trim Video For Android
- Video Eraser – Remove Logo For iOS
- Apowersoft Watermark Remover For PC
Crop & Trim Video For Android
Crop & Trim Video is available for Android devices. There are millions of Android users and so many of them face watermark problems while editing a video. But with this app, you can remove watermarks, trim videos, remove unwanted objects or portions, blur videos, and do lots of other things too. It’s free to use and easy to understand. Check below all the features of Crop & Trim Video.
- Edit videos without a watermark
- A video resizer feature to crop your videos
- Video Trimmer available to crop unwanted clip from a video
- Video Cutter is available to cut your videos
- The blur feature is available to blur any part of a video
- Doesn’t crop your video size and you can export in full resolution
- A video enhancer tool is available to enhance colors in your video
- Share videos directly with friends
Video Eraser – Remove Logo For iOS
Video Eraser – Remove Logo is for iOS users, people on iPhone and iPad face the same problems when exporting a video in KineMaster. It’s no different than Android, and the sad thing is that iOS users can’t even use modified versions of apps such as KineMaster Mods. So, there are only a few options for them to remove watermarks. Either buy the premium version or use any other app to remove the watermark. Well, now we have Video Eraser – Remove Logo app for the iPhone and iPad. Using this app will help us to remove the watermark without any degrade the quality of a video as well as without cropping any part of a video. Check below all the features of this app.
- Remove Watermarks easily from a video
- Export a video in the Perfect resolution and with high quality
- Video Cutter for cutting any unwanted part in a video
- Add custom watermarks in a video
- Add texts and pictures in a video
- Freely available for iOS
Apowersoft Watermark Remover For PC
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a free-to-use tool for PC to remove watermark from your videos and you can use it for free. When speaking of Windows & Mac OS Apps, it’s kinda hard to find a free tool or software to remove watermarks & logos, crop a video, etc. But using Apowersoft Watermark Remover is an easy solution for all your needs. It’s free and easy to use. This tool provides you the three watermark selection tools with which you can remove any object from your photo & video. Some of the best features of Apowersoft Watermark Remover are:
- Fully compatible with all photo & video formats
- Remove photo and video watermarks in batch
- Add text or image to watermark on your videos
- Inbuilt hundreds of beautiful fonts
- Create a custom watermark in seconds
- Export files in the original quality
Conclusion:- How to Remove KineMaster Watermark
Removing KineMaster Watermark can be a headache sometimes because there are lots of other ways those might fail and left us with a watermark. Well, no worries because in this article, we have explained some of the best ways to remove the watermark, not from just KineMaster edited videos but from all the videos. There are lots of Android and iOS apps that can help us to remove watermark or logo, and any unwanted part in a video. If you are an Android user, you have some really good advantages over iOS users. Because you can use a unique method to remove watermarks by using some of the best KineMaster Mods. Not only Android or iOS users but people who love to edit on the PC can use the free tool that we have provided, to remove the watermark. I hope this article will help you.