Hey there, it’s our VN Video Editor Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Here are some pros and cons of VN Video Editor. We tested this app on iPad Mini 5th Generation, and it worked fine, all the features are usable.
- 4K 60FPS supported
- No Watermark
- User-friendly Interface
- Easy Curve Shifting
- 50+ Filters
- 9+ Transition Modes
- Reverse & Zoom (6+ Zoom modes)
- Keyframe Animation (19+ animation presets)
- Freely Import Music, Fonts, Stickers, etc.
- Smooth import & export
- No Duration Limits
- Automatically Saves Drafts
- Full-Screen Preview
- Various Export Options
- Convenient Cropping
- Ads on the interface
Should you use VN Video Editor?
Well, there is so much to say about VlogNow, in short, VN Video Editor. It’s a video editor & maker app for Android and iOS devices. It’s offered by VN, LLC and it’s completely free to use. All the features you can think of, like, crop, trim, split, adding effects, using templates, adding stickers, fonts, subtitles, music beats, and customizing audio such as fade-in or out effects, and many more editing options are available. So, should you use VN Video Editor? Of course, you should because there is no extra cost, no nothing, no subscription, no payment, everything is free.
Is There Any VN Video Editor Subscription?
Well, there are no subscriptions for VlogNow Video Editor App. This app is completely freely available on both Android and iOS devices. And it’s fully compatible to run on Mac OS and Windows, with the help of Android Emulators. The thing is there are ads in this app, which are not pretty bad, as compared to many other apps. So, yeah, we can’t remove ads on iOS devices but with the help of some mods, we can remove ads on Android devices.
Info of VN Video Editor
To know all the details, you can read this information on VN Video Editor Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|App Name||VN Video Editor|
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||VN, LLC|
Features of VN Video Editor
- Drag with fingers
- One-tap to add music, subtitle, and sticker
- One-tap to remove audio
- So many filters
- So many effects
- Speed control
- Volume control
- Trim, split, duplicate, mirror, flip, etc.
- Background customizer
- Border customizer
- Opacity control
- Reverse a clip
- Various export options
- Pinch to Zoom in or out of the timeline
- Convenient sorting
- Precision cutting
- Crop, background, rotation
- Curve shifting
- Filter adjustment
- Beautiful fonts
- Music beats
- Keyframe animation
- Full-screen preview
- Convenient recording
- Export in 4K 60FPS
- Export in various bitrate
- Undo/redo buttons
- Added mask shapes
- The optimized cache clearing system
- Bugs fixed and performance improvements
Explained Features of VN Video Editor
Basic Editing Tools
Speaking of basic editing tools, you can trim, crop, reverse, zoom in or out, split, control the speed, add slow-motion effects in this app. Well, there are templates, effects, sounds, stickers, filters, inbuilt recording, full-screen preview, rotation, background changer, volume control, border customizer, and many more editing tools.
Yes, there are some professional editing tools are available in this app. First of all, the multi-track editing timeline is pretty amazing. You can easily add multiple videos, audios, subtitles, stickers, and many more layers, without having any headache. Another professional feature can be its curve shifting presets, there are 6+ preset curves. Well, VN Video Editor includes 50+ movies-like filters. There are many personalized titles, animation effects, and the last thing is we have the Keyframe animation. With Keyframe animation, we can create amazing animation effects. There are 19+ animation presets are available for free.
Like other apps which have premium features that come with real money, like a subscription, well, there are no such features in this app. VN Video Editor is completely free. It has no watermark, everything is free to use, all the filters, templates, fonts, sound library, effects, stickers, and other features.
Things we Love in VN Video Editor
- The best thing is the free 4K support.
- There is no watermark in this app.
- Lots of effects and transitions.
- It supports custom fonts, templates, stickers, etc.
- When importing a video, with one tap, we can remove the audio, add stickers, and add subtitles.
- The easy-to-use user interface of this app.
- We really loved its multi-track timeline.
- The filters are mind-blowing and beautiful.
- We also have access to many sound effects.
- There are many inbuilt fonts.
- Lots of setting options, customizing preferences, previewing performance, turn on or off the watermark, clean up storage, etc.
- The VN Video Editor community section where we can explore others’ projects, follow them, give them hearts, etc.
- Once VN Video Editor is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- VN Video Editor Review
Our Opinion on VN Video Editor is pretty simple. The app is free and has brilliant editing features. You can export in 4K 60FPS for free, you can add effects, music, stickers, use templates, and use professional editing features like Keyframe animation, curve shifting, and of course, the multi-track timeline is pretty amazing.