Hey there, it’s our Quik Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Here are some pros and cons of Quik.
- You can shot perfect movements with it and save them in one place
- Quik automatically makes highlighted videos & saves a lot of time
- There are many filters and effects
- You can control the speed of your video
- Various Customization is available for frames & aspect ratios
- Directly share your videos on social media or save them to the gallery
- Lack of video editing tools as compared to other popular apps
Should you use Quik?
Quik is a video & photo editing app and nowadays known as GoPro. It’s offered by GoPro and has hundreds of thousands of downloads on both iOS and Android devices. There are various editing tools along with an intuitive interface are available. It’s specially designed for people who love to capture and save precious moments of their life, it provides cloud storage for premium users where a user can save unlimited videos and can access them anytime & anywhere. Users can perform various editing on their videos too, like customize speed, choosing filters, adding overlays, texts, and many more. So, if you are really into all this, it’s a good app to choose from.
Should you buy Quik Subscription?
There are many good features you will get if you buy a subscription. But should you subscribe to Quik? Well, if you are really into this app and want to use GoPro original music, unlimited backup, unlimited video editing, premium themes, and so many filters, then you can buy its subscription. For users who don’t usually buy subscriptions, it’s okay not to buy it because there are many other similar apps that offer many cool video editing features.
- Monthly – 99 INR
- Yearly – 1,188 INR
Info of Quik
To know all the details, you can read this information on Quik Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|Android Required||6.0 and up|
Features of Quik
- Automatically Video Editing
- Powerful Editing Tools
- Trim, Crop, Change Aspect Ratios, and more
- Speed-up or Slow-down a Video
- Quik Exclusive Filters
- Inbuilt Music Library
- Use Custom Music
- Add Texts and Make Cool Intros
- Available Many Premium Themes
- Create a 360 Degree Footage (for premium users)
- Unlimited Cloud Storage (for premium users)
- Fixed various bugs
- Performance improvements
Explained Features of Quik
Intuitive User Interface
There is an intuitive user interface here, you can get the idea of all the features by just looking at them. The timeline is Intuitive and easy to use and there are so many tools are available to use. You can easily highlight some part of your video, or you can crop your video, or just trim any part or any clip. It’s simple and easy for beginners.
Video Editing Tools
After importing a video, you can use many editing tools. For example, there are tools to trim your video, adding HiLight (it will show highlights of the layer you choose to add in HiLight). You can choose the various frames for your video such as you can choose fit, rotate, and flip. Speaking of filters, there are so many (free as well as premium). Also, you can adjust the speed of your clips (speed up or speed down). There are three types of audio tools, you can mute, mix, and boost your audio. You can also make an intro by adding some texts. Quik also lets you customize the exposure, contrast, the temperature of your video.
Quik has some really good inbuilt video overlays that you can use. There are free and premium, so if you are a free user, you don’t have to worry much, because you can use them too. All of them are unique as well. Another professional tool is that you can add soundtracks to your video, there are many available. Also, if you are into GoPro, there are some GoPro originals too that you can use. This video editor also lets you change the video aspect ratio anytime. There are multiple types of aspect ratios available too, such as for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
There are many features in the Quik Subscription such as premium editing tools, unlimited photos & video imports, unlimited video editing, premium themes, exclusive filters, GoPro original music, cloud backup, and many other features.
Things we Love in Quik
- There are no ads in Quik, even in the free version, which is pretty good at such a time where most of the apps have ads in their free version.
- The speed customizer tool is good if you want a quick speed customizer. You can make slow-mo and speed-up effects.
- There are many beautiful filters and themes.
- You can add overlays to your videos as there are many inbuilt overlays.
- Adding intro text is simple with this app.
- You can easily trim and crop your video.
- There are many aspect ratios available and you can change them anytime.
- For premium subscription users, there are so many features like they will have unlimited cloud storage and they can make 360-degree videos. Also, there are so many exclusive filters and themes unlock too.
- Once Quik is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- Quik Review
Quik maybe seems boring to new users but once you start to understand this app, you’ll feel great and indeed there are so many good features. For GoPro users, who love to make memories with their perfect shots, this app is a great option. Also, one of the great features is that it automatically creates videos, using many highlights, and finishes your videos in seconds.