Hey there, it’s our PowerDirector Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Here are some pros and cons of PowerDirector.
- Edit videos in an easy to use timeline
- Crop, split, merge, rotate, trim, and many other tools
- Add filters, effects, and overlays to your videos
- So many fancy titles and templates to use
- Add sound effects and music to your videos
- Slow-mo or fast-forward a video
- Reverse a clip easily
- Inbuilt tutorial and tips
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, and other adjustments
- Skin smoothener available
- Duplicate any clip easily
- A professional audio editing tool
- Supports 4K editing with the premium subscription
- Watermark and Ads (Free version)
Should you use PowerDirector?
PowerDirector is one of the best full-featured video editor apps for mobile devices. It’s available for both Android and iOS devices but should you use it? Well, keep reading this article, and you’ll know all the details. So, first of all, it depends on your needs, do you need a video editor for your social media, or for any other platform like YouTube?
If yes, then, you may need features like trim, split, crop, rotate, etc. features for your videos. All of them are available in PowerDirector. You can add beautiful effects, fancy text styles, customize audio, add slow-mo/fast-forward effects, add video overlays, change voice, and so much more with this app. Also, the chroma key which is known as one of the best features, also, a professional editing feature, it’s available here as well.
Should you buy PowerDirector Subscription?
Another question is should you buy the PowerDirector subscription? Well, it’s up to you only, if you wish to export in 4K quality, or without the watermark, or if you want to use this app with no ads, then using PowerDirector Premium is an amazing option. It will provide you many features, not just 4K, and no watermark but you can access millions of free images, videos, sound effects from Shutterstock, and you can directly import them and use them in your projects. There are hundreds of premium effects, filters, titles, are also available in the premium subscriptions. A full list of premium features is the following:
- Import or export 4K videos
- Completely ad-free
- No watermark
- 4000+ Free stock music tracks
- 80+ animated titles
- 60+ overlay effects
- 200+ premium stickers
- Various background patterns
- Audio denoise feature
- Voice changer feature
- Overlay tracks
- 500+ sound effects
- 40+ video effects
- Monthly – 519 INR
- Quarterly – 849 INR
- Yearly – 2,999 INR
Info of PowerDirector
To know all the details, you can read this information on PowerDirector Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||Cyberlink Corp|
|Last Updated||Sept 4, 2021|
Features of PowerDirector
- Crop/Split/Merge/Rotate/Flip a video
- So Many Filters/Templates/Effects
- Awesome Titles/Stickers/Video Overlays
- High-Quality Import/Export
- Chroma Key/Blend Modes
- Pan & Zoom
- Skin Smoothener
- Audio Mixing
- Voice Changer/Denoise/Extract Audio
- New Video Templates
- Add Motion Graphics Titles
- New Effect Stickers/Transitions
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Updated User-Interface
Explained Features of PowerDirector
Intuitive User Interface
Starting a new project in PowerDirector will help us to decide what aspect ratio we want to use. There are inbuilt social media aspect ratios as well such as for Instagram, TikTok, etc. We can import or export videos of high quality as well. With this app, you can easily access all the features from the timeline such as trim, splice, rotate, etc. Also, you can add effects, filters, add voiceovers, texts, to your videos without any guide but a little bit of knowledge is required.
After exporting a video, we can add multiple clips, there is an intuitive timeline that is easy to handle. When selecting a clip, we can perform many actions, as we can crop, merge, split, extract audio, and customize audio (fade in or out effects). There is also an option for an audio mixer, voice changer, denoise, and other features. One of the most used features nowadays is the speed customizer, you can slow-motion or fast-forward any part of your clip easily. There are tons of filters, effects, and many more features.
There are some really great features that are professional such as Chroma Key with which you can remove background and add pretty cool studio-level effects on your videos. There are speed adjustment tools, and tools for stabilizing a shaky-cam video, also, there are many eye-catching titles, stickers, exposure effects, video overlays, blend modes, and many more features.
Speaking of premium features, they are amazing and really worth your money. Having the premium subscription will help you to import/export videos in 4K Quality and you can export your videos without a watermark, and also, there are no ads. The premium gives you access to millions of free Shutterstock images, videos, and music. Also, there are premium templates, filters, stickers, effects, titles, video overlays, music, sounds, and many more.
Things we Love in PowerDirector
- You can easily edit videos such as crop, trim, merge, split, etc.
- There are features to change the voice.
- You can add slow-motion and fast-forward effects easily.
- You can add voiceovers to your videos.
- Lots of effects and filters are there.
- It supports 4K editing if you purchase a premium subscription.
- Once PowerDirector is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- PowerDirector Review
PowerDirector is sure a full-featured video editing app for mobile devices. You can edit precisely, add effects, filters, fancy texts, video overlays, stickers, and use many features. Also, if you are the one who would love to edit with Chroma key and remove background, this app is great for you. From basic to professional, almost it has all the features that you can expect from a mobile editing app.