Hey there, it’s our Movavi Clips Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Here are some pros and cons. Movavi is a professional video editing tool, available for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. It’s free to use and has many great features.
- Completely Ad-free
- Trim, split, crop, and remove unwanted sections from a video
- Add awesome overlays, transitions, filters, and effects
- Adjust brightness, saturation, and sharpness
- Duplicate any part
- Slow-motion and fast-forward a video
- Fade-in or out effects
- Rotate and crop a video
- Adjust the audio, add music, voiceover, or mute original sound
- Extract the audio from a video
- Export a video in High-quality
- Save projects to your device
- Share directly to social media apps
- Watermark (Free version)
Should you use Movavi Clips?
Movavi Clips is offered by Movavi and is available for both Android and iOS devices. If you are unable to find this app on Google Play Store, it might be not available in your country but soon will be available. So, the question is should you use this app? For iOS users, it’s one of the popular video editing apps available now. There are so many awesome video editing features, you can split and merge videos, trim, and remove unwanted parts from your videos. You can add transitions, texts, stickers, so many effects, overlays, etc. to your videos. There are also many professional editing tools like reversing a video, duplicate a clip, customizing its speed, and many more. So, well, there are many benefits of using Movavi Clips
Should you buy Movavi Clips Subscription?
Yes, if you want to use the premium features. Exporting a video without the watermark is only possible with the Monavi Clips subscription. Also, get access to hundreds of cool stickers, transitions, effects, an inbuilt music library, and many more premium features. It’s worth it if you really love using this app. Check below for the subscription plans offered.
- Monthly – 289 INR
- Yearly – 1,049 INR
- Lifetime – 2,299 INR
Info of Movavi Clips
To know all the details, you can read this information on Movavi Clips Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|App Name||Movavi Clips|
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
Features of Movavi Clips
- HD import/export
- Trim, split, and merge
- Crop and rotate
- Delete any part
- Professional filters & effects
- Many transitions
- Reverse any clip
- Add music or voiceover
- Extract the audio
- Export and share
- Extract audio from a video
- Various Improvements
- Many Bugs Fixes
Explained Features of Movavi Clips
When importing a video file in Movavi, you can choose its aspect ratio, it has many inbuilt aspect ratios for various social media platforms including TikTok YouTube, and Instagram. We can delete any part of a clip (just by swiping down), merge, split, rotate, customize the background, add voiceovers, music, etc. to our videos. We can also add amazing stickers to our videos, there are so many of them are available, some are free while some require a premium subscription. Also, if you like to duplicate a clip or your entire video, you can do it easily. After all the editing, you can export your project by selecting the quality, there are three options available, Best, Good, and Low.
There are many professional editing tools are available such as you can use the video speed controller to add effects for fast-forward and slow-motion. There are many transition effects, text styles, overlays, and filters are available to use. Also, you can reverse your videos easily. If you by mistake do something wrong, you can undo your actions as well, undo button is available. Adding text styles is so simple in this app, you can easily adjust the size, position, text style, color, font style of your text. There are 10+ professional filters available that can also be customized. You can adjust the brightness, saturation, and sharpness levels.
Movavi Clips Premium unlocks various premium features. There will be no watermark when exporting your videos. All the transitions, stickers, 1000+ audio tracks, ability to do voiceovers, and all the image overlays will be unlocked as well. You also get the premium subscription for three days trial for free, and also, you can cancel the subscription at any time.
Things we Love in Movavi Clips
- There are no ads even in the free version.
- The intuitive user interface is pretty good and video editing is easy.
- We can easily delete any part from a video, just by swiping down.
- Almost all the required features are available such as trim, split, merge, crop, rotate, duplicate, etc.
- We can import a video in multiple aspect ratios, according to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- All the filters, effects, transitions, font styles, all are awesome.
- The quality of stickers and text styles is really good.
- Video editing is super-easy with Movavi Clips.
- Once Movavi Clips is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- Movavi Clips
To be honest, it’s one of the easiest video editing apps so far. You can add transitions, effects, texts, filters, sounds, your voice recording, and so much. Also, it has no ads, but there is a watermark in the free version. If you don’t like watermark, you can go with the premium subscription.