Hey there, it’s our Funimate Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Here are some pros and cons of Funimate.
- Completely Ad-free application
- 1080p High-quality Import or Export
- Unique AI Effects for free as well as premium users
- Easy video editing and shooting
- Tools to trim, crop, merge and split
- Multi-layer editing supported
- Supports keyframe animation
- Customize border, color, and aspect ratio
- Add transitions, stickers, texts, and video overlays
- Hundreds of filters (not some many for free users)
- Access to the inbuilt sound library
- Hundreds of templates (premium)
- Direct share on social media
- Be a part of the Funimate community
- Find fan-edited videos and participate in challenges
- Watermark (Free version)
- The templates section is only for pro users
- Very limited filters for free users
Should you use Funimate?
Funimate is one of the best video editing apps for mobile devices. It’s available for both Android and iOS platforms. It’s offered by AVCR Inc. and has millions of users. The question is should you use it? Well, if you are on social media, like TikTok, Instagram, or you create videos for YouTube, then you might consider using it. The reason is that it has hundreds of inbuilt templates, AI effects, filters, and so many more features like Keyframe animation, stickers, texts, and also, you can import custom sounds as well as use the inbuilt library. Another best thing is the Funimate Community section, here, you can find other users, you can check their videos, you can follow them. If you are an anime lover, you might consider joining, because there are lots of anime videos here.
Should you buy Funimate Subscription?
Funimate Pro Subscription gives you a one-week free trial and then charges weekly. The question is should you give it a try? Well, there are hundreds of filters, AI Effects, Templates, Stickers, and many more premium features. If you wish to use them, you should try the pro version. Although, there are many other similar apps for video editing with better features, still, Funimate is unique in many ways, there are AI Effects! Also, the pro version removes watermarks from your projects.
- Weekly – 199 INR
Info of Funimate
To know all the details, you can read this information on Funimate Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||AVCR Inc.|
Features of Funimate
- Simple Video Editing or Recording
- Basic and Pro Editing Tools
- Smooth Transitions & Trendy Effects
- AI Effects and Filters
- Create Custom Animation Using Keyframe
- Thousands of Overlays, Backgrounds, and Transitions
- Funimate Community Section
- Edit Without Ads
- Added Speed Curve
- Added Slow Motion
- New Filters & Effects
- Bugs Fixes and Improvements
Explained Features of Funimate
Intuitive User Interface
When you will edit with Funimate, it will give you three options, shoot video, edit video, or select a template. It has an intuitive interface where you can access your profile, check the pro version, check for new updates & notifications. Another great feature is that you can tap on the search button and check for new challenges, element library, leaderboards (yes, they have it, where you can find top funimaters, top element creators, rising stars, and featured editors). You will find hundreds of thousands of edited videos that might impress you and gives you some hints. From the home button, you can check for tutorial videos, elements videos, featured videos, and also, as you can follow other users, you will find their videos too, just like Instagram or TikTok.
Shoot or Edit Video
Here comes the important part, with Funimate, you can shoot amazing videos with so many inbuilt sound effects and soundtracks. If you wanna use your custom library, you can import sound effects or soundtracks as well. You can either choose without any sound too and record with its inbuilt camera which has many functionalities. Another option is templates, here, you can choose from hundreds of templates and start your project, there are requirements too, like some templates require a number of images, if you don’t select them, you won’t be able to start the project. Also, you can’t customize or edit or even export the project without a pro subscription, which is kinda sad. But still, you can crop images.
When importing a video for editing, you can choose its aspect ratio, there are many inbuilt aspect ratios such as for TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc. You can add multiple layers of videos, images, shapes, texts, etc. Also, you can access the elements library. Speaking of editing, when choosing a clip or layer, you can split, trim, customize its speed, duplicate, and delete. You can crop your project, use blending, customize borders, and add color effects to the project. There are so many filters to use but most of them come with a subscription. The best feature here is the AI Effects, you will definitely love it, there are so many free as well as premium AI effects. Some other professional features include keyframe, animation, mix effects, etc.
Funimate Pro gives you access to hundreds of unique effects and features. Also, it unlocks countless transitions and animations. For example, there are so few filters for free users but with the subscription, you can access tons of them. Also, there is an amazing inbuilt templates library, free users can use them, or edit them, but pro users can. Also, it removes watermarks from your projects, and you can access so many AI Effects as well.
Things we Love in Funimate
- You can export a project in 1080p Full HD quality and directly share them on social media platforms.
- The AI Effects are so cool and you should give it a try.
- There are very few filters for free users but still, they are amazing.
- You can easily customize the border, crop the project, and use many animations.
- Once Funimate is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- Funimate Review
Funimate is a really nice video editing app for mobiles. You can easily edit videos for your TikTok and Instagram, as well as intro-outro videos for your YouTube channel. There are various AI Effects, Filters, Templates, Stickers, Sound Effects, and so much more. But it could be a better app if they have added some more filters for free users because there are too few. Another thing is that there is a template section, free users can access it but once they have selected media files, they won’t be able to export it, or edit it, which is so bad. On the positive side, there is a community section full of amazing videos, you will love it.