Hey there, it’s our Canva Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. If you are looking for a mobile app for Graphic Design, Video Collage, Logo Maker, Photo Collage, and many more, this app provides all these functionalities. Here are some pros and cons of Canva.
- No Watermark or Ads, even in the free version.
- Sign up Canva for free and use it for eternity.
- Canva is simple & intuitive.
- There are 75 Million+ images for Pro users. But so many thousands of them are available for free as well.
- Easily create designs by choosing different templates, fonts, colors, and backgrounds.
- You can edit your projects or designs anytime, it will be saved on the Cloud.
- 1GB cloud storage for free and Unlimited storage for Pro users.
- Save your project to the gallery or share them directly on social media platforms
- Easily access all your folders (you can find all your designs, likes, purchases items, shared items, uploads, and trashed projects).
- You can create a team where all your team members can share designs and folders. One can invite team members by sharing invite links or simply adding them with their email addresses.
- You can’t resize your designs with a free version.
- You can’t use the brand kit section in the free plan. With the brand kit, you can upload a brand logo, color, or font.
- Free uses can’t access basic graphic designing features.
- You may need a bigger screen device to use this app properly.
Should you use Canva?
Canva is a Photo-Video Editing App for Android & iOS devices, it’s PC version is also available that can be used with any browser. You can create photo collages, cards, posters, logos, videos, social media posts, banners, and so much more, with this one app. There are thousands of templates and images are available to use. All you have to do is, choose a template, edit photos & elements in it and save your project. It will directly save in your gallery, also, you are able to share them directly on social media platforms too. There are eye-catching designs for logos, invites, posters, banners, and many more. If you’re really into this, you should use Canva, it has millions of users as well.
Should you buy Canva Subscription?
Well, there are many benefits of Canva Pro Subscription, it unlocks premium elements including millions of photos and templates. These photos & templates can be used in your projects, anywhere. For example, when creating Instagram Posts, Logos, Posters, Presentations, Cards, Resume, Videos, Phone Wallpapers, etc. you can use them easily. Also, there are so many font styles that only unlock with Canva Pro. Another great feature is that there is a Brand Kit, where you can upload your own unique font, find brand logos, colors, fonts, and look professional with it. Also, you’ll be able to download images with a transparent background, with the pro subscription. So, if you really want these features, it’s a wise option to buy a subscription. Check below the plans.
Canva Pro Subscription:
- Monthly – 599.00 INR
- Yearly – 5,700.00 INR
Info of Canva
To know all the details, you can read this information on Canva Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
Features of Canva
- Use Canva for multi-purposes
- Millions of free photos
- Beautiful font effects
- Autosave Feature
- So many Awesome animations
- Remove backgrounds easily
- Create videos, photo collages, logos, stories, etc.
- Add text to your photos
- Edit pictures (apply filters, change brightness, saturation, etc.)
- Share your projects directly on social media
- Resize photos easily
- Grow your business with Canva Pro
- Change the fonts & color palette of your design with one-tap
- New Print Templates
- Fresh content & Bug fixes
Explained Features of Canva
Intuitive User Interface
Canva has an intuitive user interface. Here, you can easily create logos, posters, presentations, cards, resumes, photo collages, and so much more. It’s simple and easy to understand. The UI will offer some options like “All Your Designs”, here you can access all your designs, projects, etc. If you delete any project by mistake, you can find it in the Trash section. Also, you’ll be able to access the Canva Pro button, where you can find all the details about the subscription.
Photo Editing Tools
If you wanna edit a photo, you’ll be able to use many effects, hundreds of filters, also, you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, and many more options. You can also crop your photos and flip them (horizontally or vertically). We can add multiple pages with different templates (there are free as well as premium), we can add custom photos from our mobile devices, there are hundreds of fonts to use, you can custom them as well.
Video Editing Tools
When adding a video, you can crop it, use animations (there are so many), flip your video, mute audio, trim it, use colors, and much more. You can change the aspect ratio of your video easily using custom ratios. After all the editing, you can save your project with so many options. You can save it to your gallery, social media platforms, you can save it as an image, or even save it as a transparent background (only available with a Pro subscription).
Upgrading to Canva Pro will help you access millions of high-quality photos, icons, logos, etc. There are more than 75 million images, templates, and fonts, you have the option to use all of them. It has a one-tap resize feature, which will help you to save time, to share media on social media. With Canva Pro, you can easily download images with transparent backgrounds.
Things we Love in Canva
- Canva can be used for making posters, banners, social media posts, resumes, cards, and so much more. There are a million possibilities and it depends on you.
- It automatically saves you progress, in case you close the app by mistake.
- You can edit videos as well as photos with Canva.
- As we know, there are millions of photos that are available with Canva Pro. But don’t worry if you are a free user because there are thousands of them for you too.
- There are so many beautiful font styles available to use.
- There are many important sections in the user interface (all your designs, folders, trash, recommended designs, etc.)
- You’ll find 100% regularly updated content. If there is any festival, you’ll also be able to find festival-related content as well.
- Creating a poster is never been so easy but with Canva, it’s so easy.
- Once Canva is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- Canva Review
Canva is a wonderful application and my friend if you love to make posters, presentations, logos, social media posts, photo collages, cards, wallpapers, it’s the one for you. There are thousands of content such as images, elements, fonts, and so much more. It’s a really great app for mobile devices. We recommend using Canva.