Hey there, it’s our Adobe Premiere Rush Review article, we are using this app for some time and really would love to share our reviews on it. So, it might help you to decide whether you should use it or not. Adobe Premiere Rush is offered by Adobe and has millions of downloads on both Android and iOS platforms. People really love using Adobe apps, don’t they? Not because of popularity but the features they provide. Check below some of the pros and cons of this Premiere Rush.
- No Watermark/No Ads
- Adjust speed (slow-mo/speed up)
- Crop, combine, and split clips
- Music, auto-ducking, and add voice-overs
- Picture-in-picture editing feature
- Pan and Zoom
- Access inbuilt graphics
- Various overlays and titles
- 50+ Inbuilt Presets
- Add fancy texts & customize them
- High-quality import/export
- Various aspect ratios
- Direct share on social media
- Free 2GB Storage
- Automatically reframe (Premium)
- 4K clips supported (Premium)
- A little hard to understand for beginners
Should you use Adobe Premiere Rush?
Adobe Premiere Rush gives you many features. From shooting to editing, everything is available. It has an inbuilt camera feature with lots of professional-level functionalities that you can access to record amazing videos. Editing is also easy and there are many tools. You can use various tools on a clip such as to crop, merge, split, delete, duplicate, etc. You can also use the inbuilt audio library, motion graphics library, and so many preset for free. So, yes, you can use this app, if you really love video editing and looking for a decent video editing app, it’s available for both iOS and Android devices, just let you know.
Should you buy Adobe Premiere Rush Subscription?
Premiere Rush Premium unlocks various features that might help you in video editing. There are premium assets such as animated graphics, overlays, and titles. You will be able to use all the premium sound effects, original soundtracks, loops, and so much more. Also, you can import and export videos with higher quality including 4K 60FPS. If you wish to use all these features, you can buy a subscription. Another feature you’ll get is the 100GB cloud storage and sync feature. It means you can save your projects on the cloud and access them on any device with your Adobe account.
Adobe Premiere Rush Premium:
- Monthly – 419 INR
- Yearly – 2499 INR
Info of Adobe Premiere Rush
To know all the details, you can read this information on Adobe Premiere Rush Review. So, you will have enough data about the size of the app, the latest version, and other important factors.
|App Name||Adobe Premiere Rush|
|Android Required||5.0 and up|
Features of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Built-in camera functionality for recording pro-quality videos
- Intuitive multi-track timeline for easy editing
- Supports easy editing with hundreds of effects
- Easily customize animated titles
- Many advanced audio editing tools
- Thousands of original soundtrack, sound effects, and loops
- No Watermark (even in the free version)
- Export up to 4K 60FPS (available in premium plan)
- Performance and stability improvements
- Export & share directly to social media platforms
Explained Features of Adobe Premiere Rush
Intuitive User Interface
The UI here is very intuitive and simple to use. To use Adobe Premiere Rush, you will need to create your account first, you can start with Facebook, Google, or with the Adobe account (if you have). After connecting, you will have 2GB of cloud storage that you can access, all the files or projects that you create will be stored here, safely, and they will be synced as well. So, you can access them from anywhere. Also, you can access Dropbox files directly, if you have stored files in your Dropbox account.
Aspect Ratio & Reframe
When starting a project, you can choose the aspect ratio and apply effects like Auto Reframe, Pan, Zoom, and many more. The auto reframe automatically keep the most important part of your shot in the frame, even if they don’t match your aspect ratio. It’s a premium feature. Pan & zoom can add motion to your photos or videos by animating the scale and position them over time.
Shoot, Edit, Share
With Adobe Premiere Rush, you can shoot, edit, and share. Add or record a clip to get started. After exporting, you will find so many options that you not might understand, but once you tap on it, you will know. There are options to add graphics and you can customize its color, text, font, etc. There are lots of inbuilt graphic overlays (free as well as premium) that you can add to your project. It has brilliant titles, transition graphics, and video overlays. Speaking of built-in presets, there are 50+ and all of them are unique. Also, you can customize the brightness, contrast, highlights, shadows, tint, and many more advanced options too like sharpness, feather, etc.
There are many professional tools you will find in this app. Firstly, you can control the speed of your clips, so, you can easily create slow-motion and fast-forward videos. Another amazing tool is the cropping tool, you can use advanced cropping in it. There is the opacity control available as well. Duplicating a clip is easy with this app. You can simply delete, duplicate, extract audio, and lock any layer. When you will tap on a clip, you can split it as well. After all the editing, you can export your project with custom quality settings, you can export in 4K 60FPS as well. Don’t close this app or lock your device in while exporting a project. When exporting is finished, you can choose to share it on social media platforms as well, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
There are some optional in-app purchases that unlock the premium version. With a premium plan, you will have 100GB of cloud storage. You will have access to hundreds of premium titles, overlays, and animated graphics. Premium music, sound effects, and loops will also be accessible. Some advanced audio editing tools, exporting in 4K Ultra HD, auto reframe, auto-syncing, etc. will be unlocked.
Things we Love in Adobe Premiere Rush
- There are no ads or watermarks in the free version.
- You can easily use all the video editing features.
- There are various aspect ratios to start your project.
- Animated motion graphics, video overlays, and so many outstanding titles are available that can also be customized.
- With one tap, you can duplicate, crop, delete and split a clip.
- The premium subscription brings many cool features like 4K 60FPS, cloud storage, premium assets.
- Once Adobe Premiere Rush is finished downloading, open your file manager.
- From the downloads folder, open the App, and enable the unknown source installation.
- Now, tap on the install button.
- Installation is now complete.
Conclusion:- Adobe Premiere Rush Review
If you know the basics of video editing, like, you have used other video editing apps, then, Adobe Premiere Rush can be one of the best apps for that purpose, as there are so many beautiful motion graphics such as animated graphics, video overlays, and titles. Hundreds of sound effects, inbuilt effects, presets, etc. are available. Also, the editing is easy and it has almost all the tools that you can think of.